Corona Virus (COVID-19): Hotel Update
With varying government restrictions in different parts of the UK, we’re constantly reviewing our hotel and restaurant policies to ensure we open and operate in line with these. With this in mind, please ensure you check the guidance or regulations applicable to you and your destination before travelling to our Hotel.
Updated 27th April 2021
We’re regularly reviewing our policies to ensure they align with government guidance and we’ll be contacting any guests with a booking during the current period of restrictions. Please bear with us during this busy time.
England – In line with the latest government restrictions, guests with bookings for work, training, visiting families, attending events, education, or other legally permitted reasons can still stay with us before 17th May. However, we’re unable to accommodate stays for leisure purposes until after this date.
Update on our restaurants (Update 27th April 2021)
We are open outdoors with Covid secure from April 12th – May 16th 2021,
From May17th we are taking indoor bookings
Coronavirus (COVID-19): your FAQs
- Are your restaurants and bars open?
- Our Restaurant and Bar are open for Room Service and outdoors until May16th 2021 .
- We request that customers follow the latest Government guidelines with regards to social distancing and contact with other people.Do I need to wear a face covering in your hotels?
- In line with Government guidelines it is mandatory for face coverings to be worn in all public areas in hotel. You do not need to wear a face covering in your bedroom or when seated at a table in one of our Bar
- I need to self-isolate as someone in my household has symptoms, am I allowed to stay in your hotels?
We strongly advise that you follow Government guidelines which is to stay at home and not leave the household for 14 days. For the latest guidance:Click here. I’ve got COVID-19 symptoms, can I book a room to self-isolate?
For the wellbeing and safety of our hotel teams and customers we are requesting that anyone with COVID-19 symptoms does not enter any of our hotels. We strongly advise that you follow the Government guidelines: Click here.