Corona Virus (COVID-19): Hotel Update
Our number one priority is the safety and security of our customers and teams, that’s why we’ve program of cleaning and social distancing measures designed to keep our guests and teams safe.
Updated 12th July 2021
We’re regularly reviewing our policies to ensure they align with government guidance, and we’ll be contacting any guests with a booking during the current period of restrictions. Please bear with us during this busy time.
Rooms – In line with the latest government restrictions, guests can still stay at our hotel for Leisure and business travel.
Food and beverage – We have started to reopen our Restaurant & Bar.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): your FAQs
- Are your restaurants and bars open?
- Our Restaurant and Bar are open.
- We request that customers follow the latest Government guidelines with regards to social distancing and contact with other people.
- Do I need to wear a face covering in your hotels?
- In line with Government guidelines it is mandatory for face coverings to be worn in all public areas in hotel. You do not need to wear a face covering in your bedroom or when seated at a table in one of our Bar
- I need to self-isolate as someone in my household has symptoms, am I allowed to stay in your hotels?
- We strongly advise that you follow Government guidelines which is to stay at home and not leave the household for 14 days. For the latest guidance: Click here. I’ve got COVID-19 symptoms, can I book a room to self-isolate?
For the wellbeing and safety of our hotel teams and customers we are requesting that anyone with COVID-19 symptoms does not enter any of our hotels.
We strongly advise that you follow the Government guidelines: Click here.